for your attention…. Irish Times Today ….. The corruption continues …….
The National Asset Management Agency has confirmed that a company owned by partners of a UK investment firm have bought a 17 per cent stake in the agency’s holding company.
NAMAIL was established as an investment holding company to facilitate the participation of private investors in the project. The stake, whcih was bought by partners of Walbrook Capital, was previously held by Irish Life.
“The decision to invest in NAMAIL followed a careful assessment of the outlook for the Irish economy and in particular its property sector, which we believe is now close to stabilisation,” said Michael Keeley, senior partner of Walbrook Capital, in the statement.
The transaction has already been approved by the boards of Nama and NAMAIL.
The European Union’s statistics office Eurostat said today the sale of a stake in Nama by Irish Life meant the agency could be classified as a special purpose entityoutside the general government sector.
Irish Taxpayers are been shafted once again by well placed “insiders” and in the know .This Government has once again allowed outsiders to rape the taxpayers of this country.
Bend over “Paddy” your about to get another present from the collaborators in this Government.
- 17% of NAMA sold to British company formed just 17 months ago (namawinelake.wordpress.com)
- The circus rolls on as state-owned PTSB looks set to transfer management of NAMA-type loans to…..Certus! (awakenlongford.wordpress.com)
- The circus rolls on as state-owned PTSB looks set to transfer management of NAMA-type loans to…..Certus! (namawinelake.wordpress.com)
- NAMA boss at CIF conference beats the drum to build confidence in property market (namawinelake.wordpress.com)
- Former NAMA director joins Longbow (realestatepublishing.wordpress.com)
- Dunne’s wife seeks probe into Nama ‘leak to press’ (independent.ie)
- €100M judgment against ‘Maple 10’ developer McCabe (independent.ie)