To-day in Dublin
Saturday, October 15 · 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Parnell Square Dublin
|organized by the|
The IMF-EU-ECB (Troika) are back in Ireland to-day.Their austerity polices are causing suffering and are making the economic crises worse.Meanwhile bondholders and super wealthy are getting richer as they do not have to suffer the consequences of their gambling debts, that have been placed on the shoulders of the citizens of Ireland by our courrupt politicians . This time they are demanding we sell up to 5 Billion worth of state assets. We are selling the family silver to pay for zombie banks and their gambling debts.Our gutless politicians are serving us up as if we were goods to be sold off along with the natural wealth of our country .The current government are traitors who got into power on the promises on not one ret cent more ,well we now see who really runs the country and it the Bankers .
Come out to-day on to the streets and fight for your children’s future .
Stand up and fight against the Troika dictatorship!
- Hit the Streets! European Day of Action (thepressnet.com)
- Irish trophy homes hit hard by downturn (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Troika in Ireland for 10-day mission to assess bailout – 11/10/11 (politics.ie)
- I’m Back (thepressnet.com)
- Why is the Troika not putting more pressure on Ireland? (politics.ie)