Sent: in to us from http://dandahan4.com/
To: ‘Niamh Fitzgerald’
Subject: RE: Cuts to fuel and lighting allowances
You have a mathematical formula which any primary school child would refuse to present to teacher.The child would be horrified by the mountain if Irish dead pensioners visible to all but you and the Minister for “Social Protection”.The child would realise that 2,000 dead pensioners cannot be omitted from any mathematical or moral calculations.Yet you and your Minister have omitted the 2,000 deaths of pensioners in 2010?You have no response to the report by Age Action Ireland that 2,000 extra pensioners died in 2010.The Minister for Social protection has no response to the report of 2,000 extra pensioners deaths in 2010.Your zombie like response that the Troika ( monster?) has imposed the cuts on little Ms Burton and that she has no choice but to ignore 2,000 dead pensioners in 2010 and accept that more than 2,000 pensioners will die in 2011 from the cold seeping into their homes.If a fraction of 2,000 Irish people were threatened by flood waters seeping into their homes there would be a national emergency.
What is the criteria for a national emergency? Publicity? Votes for Fine Gael/labour Parties, superficiality such as displayed towards the “Talk, Talk” workers by this little Ms Burton … who will give assistance.That is the unemployed workers will not be refused their entitlements when they turn up at the dole offices. How kind of little Ms Burton.
Free lance Journalist/writer
- Cuts to fuel and lighting allowances and related deaths (thepressnet.com)
- Morning Ireland.ie is an Irish National Broadcaster Radio Show (dandahan4.com)
- Democratic Practices in Ireland 2011: (dandahan4.com)
- Richard Bruton crocodile tears for Talk Talk workers (thepressnet.com)
- Ireland- A Review (spartcus.wordpress.com)
- High Court action on CPI pensions (independent.co.uk)
- Pension Shock..The Future is now (irishfinancialadviser.wordpress.com)
- Why relatives can’t access deceased pensions – NECA (vanguardngr.com)