One of the strangest stories last week was the story of the pensioner’s
death caused by spontaneous combustion. This verdict was that the man died of a
phenomenon called spontaneous human combustion as far as I can ascertain this
is the first time such a verdict has been arrived at in an Irish coroners court.
In case you missed this story here is the link to it on the Irish Times.
full article at source here: http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/0923/1224304578285.html
- Spontaneous Human Combustion of the Day (thedailywh.at)
- Spontaneous human combustion: examples from fiction (telegraph.co.uk)
- Coroner Concludes Irishman Died of Spontaneous Human Combustion (livescience.com)
- 3 reviews of Spontaneous Combustion (rateitall.com)
- Spontaneous human combustion a hot topic once more (guardian.co.uk)
- Spontaneous Human Combustion (i.doubt.it)
- Spontaneous human combustion: how might it occur? – Telegraph (surprinsdedumnezeu.wordpress.com)