By The Story
This follows on from the trojan work of Paul Williams, Fionnan Sheahan, Dearbhail McDonald and Donal O’Donovan in the Irish Independent last week.
It is indeed to the thanks of the likes of Paul Williams and others that we the people even get to hear the likes of these tapes .Thank you to all who made this possible!
With regards to the X Directors and some serving directors (including the so called “public” placed leaches by the government) of the various toxic Banks, I believe all of these should be banned immediately from holding any public office and criminal charges should be brought against all of them. The charges would be of gross misconduct, negligence, and conspiracy to defraud the citizens of Ireland. All expenses should be investigated by an outside source such as Scotland Yard and some other police force but definitely not the Irish police as I believe they are too close to the various suspects!
Where are the tapes of Allied Irish Bank? This bank is worse than Anglo Irish and they got just as much money from the taxpayers so why are the X Directors not been brought before the courts?
The Bank of Ireland and the other credit institutions have criminal charges to answer for too, five years on not one of the responsible have been brought before the courts, indeed they have been rewarded with fat pensions and in some cases some have received new employment on the boards of public companies, why?? Why was nothing done about these tapes 5 years ago why are they now suddenly brought out to the media, what are the loans outstanding of Mr. Kenny, Noonan, and Gilmore? For that matter what about all of the TD,s and the private pal advisors of the minsters ?? let’s have all the top civil servants in the department of Finance have their bank loans investigated as well! There is dirt and muck everywhere and we are been fed these tapes ( a few crums) because they are hiding a much bigger scandal.Heads must roll now!
Thomás O Cléirigh
- #AngloTapes: A good week for the Irish MSM..? (sluggerotoole.com)
- Honohan – Anglo Tapes could lead to criminal prosecutions (independent.ie)
- Vincent Browne tries to gag our political editor Fionnan Sheahan (independent.ie)
- Is the Irish Independent any better than Anglo Irish Bank? (politics.ie)
- #VINB Sam Smyth Mon 1/7/2013: Banking crisis – the need for an independent inquiry (politics.ie)
- Former bank executives may face ban from Central Bank (irishtimes.com)
- ‘Independent’ limits coverage of Anglo tapes following contact from DPP (irishtimes.com)
- Inside Secret Anglo-Irish Bank Tape Inquiry Launched (propheticalert.wordpress.com)
- Former Anglo Irish Bank chief David Drumm apologizes, says inquiry needed on bank guarantee (irishcentral.com)