By Thomás O Cléirigh
So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying? As usual the Government are backing the rich and are threatening the downtrodden taxpayers of Ireland with the revenue commissioners .They have resorted to blackmail and are trying to hoodwink the citizens of Ireland ! This tax (Property tax= Irish Poll tax) is helping large multinational corporations to evade their taxes.
The tax haven (IFSC) in the Dublin docklands
helps gangsters and dictators and human trafficking to steal from their own nations. This tax helps to keep open the largest money laundering operations and tax avoidance scams in the EU! At the last count there was over two trillion Euros in “managed funds” swirling around in that haven for hot money! How much of this money is drug money from the Mexican cartels or money from Human migrant slave trade or prostitution??
One thing is for sure this money has blood all over it and any government minster here in Ireland that allows this to continue is equally guilty of the horrendous murders that are occurring all around the world each and every day! Kenny and Noonan are swimming in blood at this stage!
But I say not in my name or in my children’s name! I do not support the tax avoidance of hot money and we the people of Ireland must stand up and demand an end to our country been used by murders and gangsters from around the world. Kenny and Noonan should tax these rich gangsters before they come looking to steal my few cents for a so called property tax! I will not pay this property tax.
I will defend my right to my home with whatever means from these puppets of the troika, Berlin and the IMF.
- “The Double Irish Strategy” ( tax avoidance to you and me ) (thepressnet.com)
- Survey shows 300,000 people have emigrated from Ireland in past four years (thepressnet.com)
- US Senate questions Apple’s ‘tax loopholes’ (itv.com)
- Ed Miliband vows to curb corporate tax avoidance (guardian.co.uk)
- Panel: Apple uses firms outside US to avoid taxes (fresnobee.com)
- We’re not just fighting big business about tax: we’re fighting for democracy and our way of life (taxresearch.org.uk)
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court – after campaigners served legal papers on the State (thepressnet.com)
- Apple CEO to Testify on Tax Avoidance (goldenageofgaia.com)