When we the people of Ireland wake up we will join the alliance of our fellow financial debt slaves in Southern Europe to Berlin , We will then kick out the Troika and their Irish Government puppets and issue Bonds and that Bas***D Mr. Trapper can go on Bloomberg TV and cry !
- “The Double Irish Strategy” ( tax avoidance to you and me ) (thepressnet.com)
- Proof that austerity measures are making European economies worse, not better (qz.com)
- Germany owes Greece 162bln euros in WWII reparations, report suggests (ekathimerini.com)
- EUROBLOWN: the devil in the detail of Greek life (hat4uk.wordpress.com)
- EUROBLOWN: Olli Rehn and the Spanish Inquisition (oyiabrown.com)
A couple of days ago, Syriza leader Alexis Tsipras went on Greek telly to advise Prime Minister Antonis Samaras that he should cease negotiating with the Troika, and instead agree a joint strategy with “his counterparts in southern Europe”.
It’s not hard to see why Tsipras said this. It certainly feels as if the cost of being bailed out is rising….and at times changing from out to in. His line during the Skai interview was to point out that, geopolitically, Greece has a much stronger poker hand than you might think judging from the way the Government keeps in sticking its backside in the air for the Troikanauts to roger at will.
The thing is, whatever ClubMed seems prepared to give, the EC (aka Berlin) always winds up deciding it wants more. Once Nicosia decided to cave in, for instance, the total bailin bill for Cyprus grew within ten days…
View original post 700 more words