Sent into us by Val,Thanks !
by: Peter Brown
Market reached new highs yesterday. After a pull back to support the market put in a strong rally above 1500. There seems no end to the strenght of this market. Driven by a need for return and the lack of interest rates anywhere else it would seem everyone is piling into stocks. It will lead to a correction eventually but we could be a lot higher before that happens.
Today we are off to a strong start. 1498 is support and 1506 is short term target.Market is not overbought so we can go higher. If there is to be a correction it will require some fairly bad news, so Friday NFP numbers are probably the only chance. This market is a buy no question about it. Wait for the dips.
Euro is on a burner higher. 1.3500 and above. There is little on the charts and expect further gains once the stock market rally continues.
- Market Turning Points (safehaven.com)
- Analyzing The Market’s Health (forbes.com)
- Better Enjoy the Market Rally While You Can: Faber (informationliberation.com)
- Are We in a Buying Stampede? (minyanville.com)
- Theatre of the Absurd (safehaven.com)