Another senior executive will join the former Anglo Irish Bank on Monday on an annual pay package of more than €500,000 in a deal that has been signed off by the Minister for Finance Michael Noonan.
He will be the seventh executive at the bank on a total package of more than €500,000 a year. Kevin Blake joins State-owned Irish Bank Resolution Corporation as chief risk officer and will sit on the bank’s executive committee.
The bank confirmed Mr Blake would be paid in line with the other senior executives at the bank, who are paid total remuneration packages of more than €500,000.
The Irish Times revealed earlier this week the names and pay of the bank’s five highest-paid executives – each on total remuneration of more than €500,000 – who report to chief executive Mike Aynsley at IBRC.
The Minister disclosed to Fianna Fáil TD Michael McGrath in a reply to a Dáil question that six executives were……………………………..
full article at source:http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/finance/2012/1110/1224326409819.html
- 30 IBRC staff give two fingers to Noonan when asked to waive portion of salaries over €200,000 (namawinelake.wordpress.com)
- Six employees of the former Anglo Irish Bank earn more than €500,000 annually (independent.ie)
- Landlord locks himself in bar as IBRC swoops on ‘indebted’ pubs (independent.ie)
- IBRC chair says CEO is worth €500,000 salary (newstalk.ie)
- Noonan Questions Europe Rescue Fund Role in Running Banks – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- BoI Boucher should quit, says Spring (independent.ie)