By Donal Buckley
Freelance Journalist/ Writer
Some punters identify the value of a good jockey and back
the rider every time.
In dog racing choice of numbers is one way of betting on a
In the Euro zone economic disaster of 2011, no country, no
economist, no central banker and no politician or group of politicians have any
idea of how to deal with this disaster for the Euro.
To maintain any sanity in this madhouse of experts and
professionals it may be argued that a person should identify one “jockey” and
place trust and belief in the value of one opinion.
After “studying form” my bet is on the IMF if only because
the IMF is outside the Euro zone and hopefully above the petty squabbling of
the member nations.
Print now and then talk to the EU/ECB/IMF about
- The euro crisis: Mr IMF says: More Europe, please | The Economist (lanaahaske.wordpress.com)
- GreekWatch (Day 4 of 13): (thepressnet.com)
- IMF Suggests Greece Sell the Parthenon? (thepressnet.com)
- Spain needs bolder job market reforms, IMF warns (theglobeandmail.com)
- IMF: ‘Decisive Action’ Needed For Euro Debt Crisis (thenewspundit.com)